Special Issue description
Special Issue @ TPAMI
Submission deadline (extended!): March 1, 2015
The IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence announces a new call-for-papers for a special topic on Multimodal Human Pose Recovery and Behavior Analysis. The participants of the Chalearn Looking at People workshop at ECCV 2014 are strongly encouraged to submit a paper.
The scope of this special issue includes, but is not limited to, the following topics applied to HuPBA:
- Multi-modal data fusion and learning strategies.
- Combination techniques of visual and non-visual descriptors (RGB+D, multispectral, thermal, IR, audio, IMU, EDA, EGG, etc.).
- Calibration and synchronization of multi-modal data.
- Multi-modal datasets and evaluation metrics.
- Leisure, security, health and energy applications based on multi-modal data.
- Multi-modal Affective Computing and Social Signal processing systems.
- Multi-modal algorithms designed for GPU, smart phones and game consoles.
Authors who are unsure whether their planned submission is in scope may contact the guest editors prior to the submission deadline with an abstract, in order to receive feedback.
For further instructions about the submission procedure please read the TPAMI policies: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/tpami/author